Sports trauma management is a curative course for the physiotherapists and other injuries experts as this course provides healthcare professionals skills to manage traumatic sporting injuries.
What is Sports trauma management?
Sports trauma management is a course that is designed to teach the core skills and knowledge to handle traumatic injuries in sports. This course is highly appreciated by the physiotherapists and another medical professional dealing with the sports injuries. Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Ernakulam has provided sport trauma management course to provide benefit to the people associated with sports or sports injuries.
What is the aim of the Sports trauma management?
The aim of the course is to provide assessment and treatment skills and knowledge which are essential to managing traumatic sports injuries. The course includes tutors own experience and practical hands-on techniques to make the course more interesting and enjoyable. The course gives a strong emphasis on the participation of students and provides practice of all the skills individually. This will help to develop good medical skills for effective sports trauma management.
Sport trauma management course is beneficial for?
Sports trauma management course is beneficial for the medical professionals, such as
· Sports therapists
· Sports Massage Therapists
· Paramedical students
· Medical/physiotherapy students
Which topics Sports trauma management has covered?
Sports trauma management has covered following topics.
· Resuscitation- includes automated external defibrillation and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
· Head injury management- head trauma, concussion, and unconsciousness
· Airway management- chest injury, anaphylaxis, bag valve mask ventilation, breathing adjuncts, ventilation using airway, portable suction devices, and oxygen therapy
· Spinal injury management- cervical immobilization, spinal boards, Spinal injury assessment, collar application, and strapping
· Fracture management- splinting devices an injury assessment
· Injury assessment- soft tissue injuries, structured assessment, and patient clinical records
What are sports trauma management course has provided?
Sports trauma management has provided specific skills to manage sports trauma and develop skills to provide first-aid treatment for sports trauma injuries.
Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Ernakulam has good infrastructure and instructors to teach sports trauma management. Dr. Thadi Mohan is highly qualified and experienced orthopedic surgeon. He has many years of experience in treating sports injuries.
Visit Us: orthopaedic-surgery-india.com
Mail us: email@example.com